FREE Cyber Essentials Guide:
The Key Changes to Cyber Essentials for 2022
Please fill in the form below to receive your link to the free Cyber Essentials guide…
“E-ZU Solutions helped us achieve a huge amount in a relatively short timeframe with our Cyber Essentials certification. We were extremely pleased to have partnered with E-ZU, who not only guided and assisted us, but also helped us reduce our overall timescales. Cyber Essentials is an important step in the right direction for us, and a solid foundation we look forward to building on.”
Andy Cecil – IT Programme Manager, Teacher Stern LLP
The Benefits of Cyber Essentials Certification
Helps improve real-world protection against cyber attacks, and reduces cyber risk by up to 98.5%.
Reassures Customers & Partners that recommended procedures have been put in place to protect against cyber attacks.
Attracts new customers by demonstrating that reliable cybersecurity measures are in place to protect their data.
Helps create a culture of security by providing employees with a clear picture of your current cybersecurity level.
What Does Cyber Essentials Cover?
The Cyber Essentials certification process is the first step to cyber security in the UK. It outlines the minimum level of security controls organisations must have in order to protect their data.
The scheme assesses 5 technical controls:
1. Boundary firewalls and internet gateways – ensuring that you have a secure connection, where only safe and necessary network services can be accessed from the internet.
2. Secure configuration – ensuring that you have the most secure configuration across all your company devices to reduce the level of inherent vulnerabilities.
3. User access control – ensuring that you have full control over who is accessing data and services (authorised individuals only) and to limit access to only that which is required for their role.
4. Malware protection – ensuring that you have protection in place against viruses, malware and untrusted software, to prevent harmful code from causing damage or accessing sensitive data.
5. Patch management – ensuring that your devices and software are updated with the latest versions to protect them from known security issues where fixes are available.
Our clients can tell you more than we ever could. Here’s what a few of them have to say about E-ZU…